- For all participants whose enrollment expired or was set to expire before August 30, 2020
- ADAP & PrEP-AP has extended eligibility to August 31, 2020
- OA-HIPP, EB-HIPP & MDPP enrollments have been extended through September 30, 2020
- New ADAP applicants can reach out by phone or email to an enrollment worker
- Find an Enrollment Worker Site here
- If you are having difficulty finding an enrollment worker, call 844-421-7050 for assistance
- Until July 15, 2020, applicants can provide their 2018 tax returns as proof of income for program eligibility
On September 3, 2019, the California Department of Public Health, Office of AIDS released the AIDS Drug Assistance Program (ADAP) Client portal.
Using the portal, clients enrolled in ADAP can:
- View their client ID, enrollment site, enrollment worker contact information, eligibility status, and eligibility end date
- View the Insurance Assistance Program information if enrolled, including program type (OA-HIPP, EB-HIPP, or MDPP), insurance carrier, eligibility status, and eligibility end date
- Elect to receive automatic notifications about eligibility and re-enrollment
- Recertify if there are no changes to residency or health insurance and annual household income is within program limits
To request access to the Client Portal, contact the ADAP Call Center at 1-844-421-7050, Monday-Friday, 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM. After requesting access, the client will receive an email with a URL to the client portal. Using the link, the client will enter their email address as the username and a temporary password, and then be prompted to create a new password. Contact the ADAP Call Center, with any issues accessing the Client Portal.
For more information about ADAP, go to California Department of Health Office of AIDS webpage.
If you are interested in ADAP and not yet enrolled, contact an ADAP Enrollment Worker to apply. To find an Enrollment Worker in your area, go to ADAP Enrollment Site Locator.