BP – Project Director, Adult Supported Independent Living Cooperative
The Project Director is responsible for the successful operation of the Baker Places, Inc. Adult Independent Living and Baker Supported Living Programs. The primary emphasis of this position is to manage clinical care services to adults with mental health, substance use disorder and HIV related issues in supported short-term and permanent residential cooperative living settings. The Project Director must achieve and maintain occupancy goals, assure legal/ contractual/agency regulatory compliance and ensure facilities are properly maintained.
REPORTS TO: Chief Clinical Officer
SALARY RANGE: $110,000K EXEMPT (DOE)
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Overall management of agency supported cooperative housing programs.
- Develop, implement and monitor best practices, policies and procedures that directly impact and foster client care, client treatment and client independent living.
- Ensure consistent implementation of clinical program philosophy, objectives and standards.
- Supervise and lead staff (organize, hire, train, evaluate).
- Ensure clinicians achieve units of service in all billable categories.
- Ensure TPOC/ANSA assessments and client diagnoses are completed timely on admission and annually.
- Collect, compile, and analyze client data.
- Ensure department is in compliance with medi-cal/mental health contract goals and objectives.
- Experience managing client lease relationships with community landlords.
- Ensure properties are maintained in accordance with housing and habilitation standards.
- Develop and maintain effective management reporting systems on key performance indicators.
- Provide leadership in achieving culturally competent services to a diverse population.
- Maintain client occupancy levels and create procedures for unit turnover to minimize vacancies.
- Develop effective facility maintenance procedures, and emergency/disaster contingency plans.
- Produce evidence based outcomes.
- Participates in agency and outside meetings, committees and workgroups.
- Performs rotating on-call and other duties as assigned.
- California Licensed LCSW OR LMFT
- Five years experience in clinical management and program administration for behavioral health services in a community based setting.
- Five years clinical experience working with adults with mental health/substance use disorder/HIV related issues.
- Knowledgeable about San Francisco community resources that serve our population preferred. * Strong practical and theoretical foundation in clinical MH/SUD evidence-based best practices. * Must possess exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in electronic medical record systems/AVATAR and Microsoft office platform. * Willingness to work non-traditional hours as the job necessitates * Must maintain First Aid and CPR Certifications.
- Must be able to navigate several flights of stairs many times a day.
- Must be able to lift 20 pounds.
- Responsible to physically respond to client needs in the event of a crisis situation.
- Must be able to do extensive charting and documentation.
If interested in this employment opportunity please e-mail your resume and cover letter to email@example.com or fax to 415-581-0797. If sending your resume/cover letter via e-mail, please send it as a Microsoft Word document or in PDF form.