BP – Program Director
The Program Director is responsible for the overall management, clinical and rehabilitation services, staffing, facilities, and fiscal operations of an adult residential treatment program. The Program Director manages the flow of clients into and out of the program and advocates for and responds to clients’ treatment and rehabilitation needs.
$60k, Full-time, Exempt
EXCELLENT BENEFITS – Include medical, dental, vision, Life/AD&D, flexible spending account, employer funded 403(b) retirement plan, employee assistance program, ample paid time off. Supervision hours toward licensure with the Board of Behavioral Sciences available for ASW/MFTi.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS INCLUDE
Under the supervision of the Assistant Director of Clinical Services and Chief of Clinical Services the Program Director manages the program and delivers high quality clinical, rehabilitative and culturally competent services focusing on adults diagnosed with co-occurring mental health and substance use disorders. Promotes the philosophy of social rehabilitation as it applies to residential treatment; performs intake interviews/assessments; treatment plan development and implementation; coordinates discharge planning; and assist clients with developing and maintaining wrap around services. Hires, trains and performs all aspects of Assistant Program Director and Residential/Relief Counselor duties. Develops and maintains good working relationship with client referral sources and other related mental health, substance abuse, and community service programs. Ensures program is in compliance with all agency, clinical, fiscal, CCSF, and Medi-Cal standards and licensure requirements. Specific functions are outlined in the job description.
- Must be able to navigate several flights of stairs many times a day.
- Must be able to do extensive charting and documentation.
- Must be able to lift 20 pounds.
- Responsible to physically respond to client needs in the event of a crisis situation.
- Must have at least one year full time experience in a community program that serves clients who have a mental illness; such experience must be in the direct provision of services to clients.
- Must have at least one year experience supervising direct care staff.
- Must be a Mental Health Rehabilitation Specialist (MHRS)
- Must be able to direct, lead, coach, supervise, and train staff.
- An understanding of and commitment to Social Rehabilitation is required.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a Department of Justice (DOJ) clearance.
Please e-mail or fax your resume and cover letter and position that you are interested in to: email@example.com or 415-581-0797. If sending your resume/cover letter via email, please send it as a Microsoft Word document or in PDF form.