BP – Passenger Van Driver (Union Position)
Provide reliable and courteous transportation services to clients and staff with safety a top priority.
$16.39 PER HOUR
8AM – 4PM Monday through Friday
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Operate and maintain assigned vehicle; ensuring periodic scheduled maintenance.
- Monitor vehicle conditions and report/record malfunctioning items or damage.
- Provide exceptional customer service to clients, staff and providers.
- Assist clients and staff in and out of passenger van.
- Monitor client behavior and report concerns, crisis situations and changes in client behavior to staff.
- As requested, participate in staff and shift change meetings.
- Maintain professional boundaries with clients and staff.
- Respond immediately to accidents or medical emergencies by notifying emergency response providers, and rendering First Aid until emergency personnel arrive.
- Must be able to pick-up and transport bulk products weighing up to 50 pounds.
- Must abide by CBA between SEIU Local 1021 and agency.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must maintain clean DMV printout throughout employment with Baker Places, Inc.
- Must be able to read and write in English.
- Must be able to pick-up and transport bulk products weighing up to 50 pounds, multiple times throughout the shift.
- Must have exceptional customer service skills.
- Responsible to physically respond to client needs in the event of a crisis situation.
- Prefer previous work experience interfacing with clients with mental health/substance abuse/ HIV-AIDS related issues.
If interested in this employment opportunity please e-mail your resume and cover letter to email@example.com or fax to 415-581-0797. If sending your resume/cover letter via e-mail, please send it as a Microsoft Word document or in PDF form.